Between family gatherings and parties with friends, the holidays offer endless opportunities to experiment with new hairstyles. And this year, it’s getting even easier to get brilliant hair thanks to the new Lp. Holiday Kits, which are thoughtfully designed to smooth hair, boost volume, and beyond — all for a great value.
Not only does that make them crowd-pleasing gifts, but they could be worth stockpiling for yourself, too. Plus, with the essentials in hand, you can use them to create the holiday-hair look you want without having to spring for a whole new routine. Here, we’re spotlighting three holiday-hair looks that can be done in minutes, all with the help of these brilliant kits.
Celebrate your curls with this style, which uses the Brilliantly Smooth Kit to create a playful braid flanked by healthy, bouncy curls. Here’s how to get it for yourself:
- Start with the No Frizz Shampoo to cleanse while providing humidity protection.
- Condition with the No Frizz Conditioner to block humidity and add shine.
- Part your hair in a V-shape section, with the point of the “V” at the crown of your head and the open ends towards your face.
- Divide the section into a front and back, then braid the front section.
- Combine the braid with the remaining section of hair and secure it with an elastic.
- Run No Frizz Smooth Styling Cream through the lengths of hair with fingers, then diffuse or blow-dry.
For maximum impact without the work, consider the bubble braids — which aren’t technically braids, but a series of small sections woven together. With the Brilliantly the Best Kit in hand, you can do it on either clean or unwashed hair for extra convenience. Here’s how to do it:
- Refresh hair with Perfect hair Day™ Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo.
- Part hair in the center.
- On the left side of the part, create 1.5″-size sections of hair starting at the hairline, incorporating the hair from the section above. (So, creating one continuous ponytail.)
- Work your way down, securing each section with an elastic.
- Spray Full Dry Volume & Texture Spray onto the remaining hair.
- Then, we continue to add elastics and gently tug each new section to create the bubbles.
- Repeat Steps 3-6 on the right side of your part.
How to make the everyday blowout seem special? Add volume and lift at the roots with the Brilliantly Full Kit, which features essentials from the Full collection for fullness that will actually last all day (and night). Here is how to use it:
- Shampoo with Full Shampoo to boost volume while cleansing.
- Condition with Full Conditioner for weightless moisture.
- Apply a small amount of Full Thickening Cream to damp hair, working it in with hands.
- Blow out your hair with a blow dryer and round brush, or a hot-air brush.
- OPTIONAL: Warm a few drops of No Frizz Vanishing Oil between hands and lightly apply it to ends of hair for extra shine.
- Section off two small pieces of hair on either side of your part, and secure with fun clips to frame the face.
Whether you’re gifting to others or replenishing your own stash, these holiday kits make healthy hair easy — not to mention make holiday styles surprisingly, finally simple. Get a head start on your seasonal shopping and discover the full selection of Holiday Kits.